A career you can be proud of
At NineDot, our team of creative collaborators share a passion to design and execute innovative solutions that leverage technology, policy, and markets to support a sustainable future. We aspire to have a positive impact not only on the environment, but also on the society in which we live and work.
Our approach is simple: think outside the box to connect the dots. We’re doing great work with a great team, in a great city and for a great cause. Working at NineDot is a rewarding experience, filled with opportunities for connection, growth and development, and challenging problem-solving.
What NineDot Energy values most:
- Excellence: We are committed to the highest standards in all we do, from ethical decision-making to the quality of our work.
- Grit: We are bold and don't give up easily. In the face of a complex challenge, we choose action over inaction and apply lessons learned from our failures to new endeavors, recognizing that even small changes can sometimes make an outsized impact.
- Innovation: We engage in creative problem-solving by thinking outside the box and connecting the dots.
- Learning: We believe continuous personal growth and professional development will facilitate insights that help solve vexing problems.
- Respect: We believe being considerate, compassionate, and empathetic is foundational to building and fostering positive relationships.
- You: We strive to do the right thing by our colleagues, business partners, and the communities we serve, valuing a diverse and inclusive environment that provides opportunities for all to thrive inside and outside our organization.
Contact us if you don't see a posted opening that fits what you're looking for!
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 5% employer match on your 401k retirement account
- 20 paid vacation days off, plus 7 sick days, 9 federal holidays and 3 personal floating holidays
- Flexible working hours — we’re a hybrid company, with an office in Brooklyn, NY
- Professional development stipend is available for continued education
- Home office equipment stipend
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave within the first year of birth or adoption
- Monthly all-hands get togethers and company sponsored outings for employees to have fun and be engaged